Home > Sbs 2011 > 404 Error Remote Web Workplace

404 Error Remote Web Workplace

Contents

Please check your configuration. I researched Sonicwall for a while to no end so I just rang them, dispite not having a support contract they will help you on a quick matter. Join your peers on the Internet's largest technical computer professional community.It's easy to join and it's free. By joining you are opting in to receive e-mail. http://qrwsoftware.com/sbs-2011/sbs-2011-remote-web-access-not-working.html

Hi Bryan,abc.remotewebaccess.com has a dynamic DNS client so you don't need a static IP.If you're using a self-issued certificate (as in you didn't buy a certificate for your abc.remotewebaccess.com, then you Kind of need more detail, are you getting this inside your network (could be normal if you're router blocks traffic from inside to it's outside port. Close Reply To This Thread Posting in the Tek-Tips forums is a member-only feature. Reasons such as off-topic, duplicates, flames, illegal, vulgar, or students posting their homework. my response

404 Error Remote Web Workplace

Alex, can you please try the .ltd.uk domain again? Or to update GoDaddy with the new IP address? 3/10/2013 2:41 PM Sean Daniel said... The SBS team has gone to a great deal of effort to ensure that you only need the cheapest security aspect, with no multi-name or wildcard certificates needed. then double click it and install it on teh client.

Join & Ask a Question Need Help in Real-Time? Copyright © 2014 TechGenix Ltd. You may get a better answer to your question by starting a new discussion. Talk With Other Members Be Notified Of ResponsesTo Your Posts Keyword Search One-Click Access To YourFavorite Forums Automated SignaturesOn Your Posts Best Of All, It's Free!

Sean, I am having a seemingly unique problem trying to manual setup my domain using the SBS 2011 Esentials wizard. Anti Spam Articles Authors Blogs Books Free Tools Hardware Hosted Exchange Links Message Boards Newsletter Services Software Tips Webinars White Papers About Us : : Product Submission Form : Advertising Information contact server manager. " I am the server manager and I can't for the life of me figure this thing out. 1/20/2014 10:11 PM Sean Daniel said... https://www.experts-exchange.com/questions/27461885/SBS-2011-RWW-OWA-not-working-externally.html if my domain is contoso.co.uk, and this is entered as the domain I own, when I get to the set up the SSL certificate page, the process offers contoso.co.uk as the

Many of my previous posts are from my time there. Any and all helpismost welcome please.Michael McKeown Tuesday, February 14, 2012 10:21 PM Reply | Quote Answers 1 Sign in to vote sounds like the router is not forwarding SSL (443) thanks, Steve says: March 29, 2014 at 12:26 am Worked, thanks from one Steve to another! Click the Import Certificate… button.

Sbs 2011 Remote Desktop Gateway Not Working

Resources Join | Indeed Jobs | Advertise Copyright © 1998-2016 ENGINEERING.com, Inc. my review here This same methodology was moved to SBS 2011 Standard product, and with the birth of Essentials, only later this year, we added the ability to also get your SSL Certificate as 404 Error Remote Web Workplace Covered by US Patent. Now I blog about cool tips with technology that helps with every day life.

Close Box Join Tek-Tips Today! Open at a minimum port 443 from the Internet to the router using the TCP protocol (UDP is not needed). Attempt to install CGI with error code 0X80070643. With the SBS 2008 product, we added the ability to work with domain partners directly inside of the product to obtain that domain name, and also configure it.

Thanks again guys.Opard Sunday, February 19, 2012 6:49 PM Reply | Quote 0 Sign in to vote do you mean remote management in router which hook up port 443 for itself? Once you have completed the above step, confirm that your domain is set up, check the box and click Next. All rights reserved. Check This Out Another blog said that SBS 2011 essentials does not have the certificate distribution package, and furthermore that the self-issued certificates don't work on SBS 2011 essentials (only on SBS 2011).

All rights reserved.Newsletter|Contact Us|Privacy Statement|Terms of Use|Trademarks|Site Feedback Home SBS 2011 Can't Access Remote Web Externally by RyanAZ on Aug 20, 2013 at 6:56 UTC | Windows Server 0Spice Down Next: We optimize for the automated cases as mentioned above. All rights reserved.

About Advertising Privacy Terms Help Sitemap × Join millions of IT pros like you Log in to Spiceworks Reset community password Agree to Terms of Service Connect with Or Sign up

Running tracert indicated we were getting blocked by our ISP.I recalled (a bit late, I know, but it's been a very long year already) that we'd changed broadband plans with our Without a match, your users will get a certificate warning (you can change the "remote" using the Advanced button: This generates a certificate request. Missed your regional November Insider call last Friday? I suggest creating a connect issue (http://connect.microsoft.com/sbs) as the team will have to contact enom to not respond to those. 8/08/2012 5:09 PM Anonymous said...

I was only setting this up as a favour and I have already spend 2 days researching this problem alone. Search this blog. This section will be ignored. +Copied Applicationhost.config and compared it with my machine's +Looked ok +Renamed the current Applicationhost.config, thought of giving a try to the other one that we this contact form On the following page, you will be shown a help topic on how to set up your domain name manually by clicking the I want to set up my domain name

Then your problem has nothing to do with IIS. Hello, it is now 2015, so I cannot believe I am running into the exact same issue with eNom & Namecheap that was described by David_PIM in his post above back I can access the sites within Default Website from an external computer but this has to be done via the IP address e.g. An ordinary CMD prompt will not understand it.

When I change the A record at GoDaddy, it gets changed back, presumably by the SBS server. Post #: 1 Featured Links* RE: No OWA Access Externally - 7.Jul.2011 10:13:16 AM leederbyshire Posts: 1356 Joined: 4.Jan.2006 Status: offline If the Exchange setup has put OWA in If you do not wish to educate users to type in https://, then you should also open port 80 to the same internal IP address.